NSP II Dissemination
NSP II Project Directors Meeting: June 24, 2018
- NSP II 16-111: Harford Community College: Cecil-Harford Academic Progression in Nursing Initiative
- NSP II 16-114 & 17-127: Montgomery College ADN-BSN and M2ADN
- NSP II 16-115 & 17-108: Morgan State University: NCLEX & CCNE Progress
- NSP II 16-124 & 17-120: University of Maryland: Faculty Mentorship
- NSP II 16-803: Salisbury University: Eastern Shore Faculty Academy & Mentorship Initiative
- NSP II 17-102: Community College of Baltimore County: Associate to Bachelor's
- NSP II 17-110: Notre Dame of Maryland University: RN to BSN Curriculum Revisions to Expand Delivery Options
- NSP II 17-115: University of Maryland: Care Coordination
- NSP II 17-117: University of Maryland: Development & Implementation of a Collaborative Nurse Practitioner Clinical Training Program
- NSP II 18-114: Johns Hopkins University: Peds Simulation Telepresence Robotics
- NSP II 18-121: Salisbury University: Maryland Nurse Educator Career Portal
- NSP II 18-122: Towson University: Collaborative Partnership Program (CaPP)
- NSP II 18-127: University of Maryland: Preparing Clinical Faculty
Salisbury University Awards Ceremony: April 25, 2018
NSP II Project Directors Meeting: June 16, 2017
- NSP II 16-101: Baltimore City Community College: Nursing 4.0
- NSP II 16-102: Bowie State University: Nursing Student Success Center (NSSC)
- NSP II 17-114: Stevenson University: Progress Through Partnerships: Increasing the Number of Baccalaureate & Master's Prepared Nurses in Maryland
- NSP II 17-121: University of Maryland: FNP Expansion to Universities at Shady Grove
- NSP II 17-123: University of Maryland: RUSH (Recruit, Unite, Support, Hire)
NSP II Project Directors Meeting: October 2, 2015
- NSP II Project Directors Presentation
- NSP II 12-113: Salisbury University: ES-FAMI
- NSP II 12-115 & 14-112: Stevenson University: Shared Simulation Educators
- NSP II 13-102: Coppin State University: Operation Success Initiative
- NSP II 13-110: Salisbury University: Expediting Doctoral Education
- NSP II 14-102: The Community College of Baltimore County: ATB Program
- NSP II 14-112 & 16-124: University of Maryland: Preparing & Mentoring Faculty
- NSP II 15-118: Salisbury University: Faculty Toolkits
- NSP II 16-112: John Hopkins University: SPAN
- NSP II 16-117: Salisbury University: ES-WSFI
Recent articles in Nursing Economic$
*reprint articles only with permission of Nursing Economic$
*for education purposes only, reprint by permission of Journal of Nursing Regulation
- Daw, P., Seldomridge, L., Battistoni, S. & Belcher, A. (2018). Increasing the number of nurse faculty with doctoral degrees: Outcomes of the Maryland nurse educator doctoral grant program 2013-2018, Nursing Economics, 36(5), 213-218. Increasing the Number of Nurse Faculty with Doctoral Degrees: Outcomes of the Maryland Nurse Educator Doctoral Grant Program 2013-2018
- Daw, P., Mills, M. & Ibarra, O. (2018). Investing in the future of nurse faculty: A state-level program evaluation. [i[Nursing Economics[/i], 36(2), 59-66,82. Investing in the Future of Nurse Faculty: A State-Level Program Evaluation
- Daw, P. & Terhaar, M. (2017). Program evaluation of a nursing workforce intervention: The Maryland Nurse Support Program II. Nursing Economics, 35(1), 14-20. Program Evaluation of a Nursing Workforce Intervention: The Maryland Nurse Support Program II
- Boss-Victoria, R. (2016). Doctoral Study Programs in Social Works at HBCUs: Origin and Program Development. Journal of Social Work Education.
- Boss-Victoria, R. & Lacey (2015). Dr. Anna Coles: Reflection on an Exceptional Life of Professional Nursing Service and Nursing Education. Sable Journal of Health and Human Development.
- Boss-Victoria, R. & Richardson (2015). Community Health Participatory Research and Outreach Leadership in Primary Prevention Revisited. Sable Journal of Health and Human Development.
- Hinderer, K., Jarosinski, J., Seldomridge, L., & Reid, T. (in press). From expert clinician to nurse educator: Outcomes of a faculty academy initiative. Nurse Educator.
- Hinderer, K., Fins, J. & Friedmann, E. (2015, in press). Withdrawal of life sustaining treatment: patient and proxy agreement: a secondary analysis of contracts, covenants, and advance care planning. Dimensions in Critical Care Nursing
- Mills, M.E., Hickman, L.J., & Warren, J.I. (2014). Developing dual role nursing staff-clinical instructor: A Partnership model. Journal of Nursing Administration. 44 (2), 65-67. (Appendix A).
- Danner, M. & Preston, L.C. (2014). Development of accelerated options in an associate degree nursing program. Teaching and Learning in Nursing, 9 (2), 80-83.
- Hinderer, K., DiBartolo, M.& Walsh, C. (2014). HESI admission assessment (A2) exam scores, program progression, and NCLEX-RN success in baccalaureate nursing: an exploratory study of dependable academic indicators of success. Journal of Professional Nursing. Published online ahead of print 30 January 2014
- Hinderer, K. & Joyner, R. (2014). An interprofessional approach to undergraduate critical care education. Journal of Nursing Education, 53(3), S46-50. Doi:10.3928/01484834
- Hinderer, K. & Lee, M. (2014). Assessing a nurse-led advance directive and advance care planning Seminar. Journal of Applied Nursing Research, 27(1), 84-86. Doi:10.1016/j.apnr.2013.10.004.Epub 2013 Oct28.
- Hinderer, K., VonRueden, K, Friedman, E, McQuillen, K, Gilmore, R., Kramer, B. & Murray, M. (2014). Burnout, compassion fatigue, compassion satisfaction and secondary traumatic stress in trauma nurses. Journal of Trauma Nursing, 21(4), 160-169. ( This publication received the Journal of Trauma Nursing’s writing award in the category of research for 2014.)
- Klima, D., Hinderer, K., Freda, K., Winter, D. & Joyner, R. (2014). Interprofessional collaboration between Two rural institutions: a simulated teaching laboratory paradigm. Respiratory Care Education Annual, 23, 45-48.
- Lee, M., Hinderer, K. & Kehl, K. (2014). A systematic review of advance care planning and advance Directives in Chinese people from eastern and western cultures. Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care Nursing, 16(2), 75-85.
- Perry, N., & Koharchik, L. (2014). Impact of faculty development sessions to increase faculty competency with supervision of medication administration in an associate degree program, teaching and learning in nursing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.teln.2013.09.002
- Jeffries, P., Rose, L., Belcher, A., Dang, D., Hochuli, J, Fleischman, D., Gerson, L., Greene, M,Jordan, E.,Krohn,V., Sartorius-Merganthaler, S. & Walrather, J. (2013). A clinical academic practice partnership: a clinical education redesign. Journal of Professional Nursing, 29(3), 128-136.
- Reid, T., Hinderer, K., Jarosinski, J., Mister, B. & Seldomridge, L. (2013). Expert clinician to clinical teacher: developing a faculty academy and mentoring initiative. Nurse Education in Practice, 13(4), 288-293.
- Willey, J. A. (2013). Viewing eCare through nurses' eyes: A phenomenological study. (Order No. 3578023, University of Phoenix). ProQuest Dissertations and Theses, 144.
- Allan, J., Crowley, C., Ports, S., & Aldebron, J. (2010). Developing a statewide solution to the faculty shortage in Maryland. Journal of Nursing Regulation, 1(3), 15-19.
- Warren, J. & Mills, M. (2009). Motivating registered nurses to return for an advanced degree. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 40(5), 200-207.
- Allan, J. & Aldebron, J. (2008). A systematic assessment of strategies to address the nursing faculty shortage. Nursing Outlook, 56 (6), 286-297.
- Allan, J. D., Crowley, C., Ports, S. M. & Aldebron, J. (2010). Developing a Statewide Solution to the Faculty Shortage in Maryland, Journal of Nursing Regulation,1( 3), 15-19. Allan, J.D., Crowley, C., Ports, S.M. & Aldebron, J. (2010). Developing a Statewide Solution to the Faculty Shortage in Maryland