NSP II Updates
Electronic Submission of NSP II Reports
Electronic submission of reports is expected in FY 2017. We hope to have the new system live this fall. Access codes and training materials will be provided to all project directors as soon as the system goes live.
New Due Date for Annual Reports
Please note the due date for annual reports has changed to August 31 each year to allow for year end close and actual expenditure reporting.
New Form for Annual Reports
The annual report budget summary template has been updated. The annual budget summary now reports actual expenditures instead of projected expenditures. Please use the updated form for FY 2016 reporting forward.
FY 2017-2018 Site Visits
Site visits for all active NSP II grants are currently being scheduled. We hope to schedule the majority of the routine site visits during the summer months.
Senate Bill 108
Senate Bill 108 was introduced during the 2016 Maryland legislative session to remove the term "bedside" as a descriptor in the statutory provision that establishes the NSP II. Instead of focusing on "bedside"nurses, SB 108 allows the NSP II to expand the projects eligible for NSP II funding to keep pace with the rapidly changing provision of health care services. SB 108 was voted favorable by the Maryland Senate and the House and was approved by the Governor on April 26, 2016.
Reporting Due Dates
- FY 2017 Annual Reports: Due August 31, 2017
- FY 2017 Final Reports: Due September 30, 2017
- FY 2018 NSP II RFA: Due January 27, 2017
- FY 2018 NNFF Nominations: Due August 31, 2017
- FY 2018 NEDG Nominations: Due September 30, 2017
- FY 2018 NLI Applications: Due June 20, 2017
- FY 2018 MCSRC Nominations: November 15, 2017
- FY 2018 MCSRC Equipment Requests: November 18, 2017